Medical marijuana stolen in Ivanhoe home invasion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County authorities are looking for two suspects who stole medical marijuana from a family's home at gunpoint.
The home invasion happened Wednesday morning in Ivanhoe, near Road 158 and Wisteria Drive.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department says the two men held up the family of five, including two teens. A neighbor says the victims were tied up during the attack.
They stole a gun, cell phone, and cash, along with more than thirty medical marijuana plants from the backyard before getting away.
County law requires pot plants be kept inside, in part to deter theft.
ivanhoe, tulare county, home invasion, crimetracker, medical marijuana, local, jessica peres
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2 43 min ago
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30 48 min ago
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos