Medical marijuana stolen in Ivanhoe home invasion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County authorities are looking for two suspects who stole medical marijuana from a family's home at gunpoint.
The home invasion happened Wednesday morning in Ivanhoe, near Road 158 and Wisteria Drive.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department says the two men held up the family of five, including two teens. A neighbor says the victims were tied up during the attack.
They stole a gun, cell phone, and cash, along with more than thirty medical marijuana plants from the backyard before getting away.
County law requires pot plants be kept inside, in part to deter theft.
ivanhoe, tulare county, home invasion, crimetracker, medical marijuana, local, jessica peres
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180 35 min ago
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase 38 min ago
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno 33 min ago