Clovis Police focus on teen safety
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Clovis Police department has launched a new effort to keep teenagers safe in the city.
Officers say the new grant is much better than previous ones. The new focus is going to be trying to curb underage drinking, especially at parties.
But make no mistake the number one priority is teen safety out on the roads.
clovis, fresno county, clovis police department, local, tommy tran
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1 41 min ago
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos