Highway 99 reopened in Tulare County after Big Rig accident
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The California Highway Patrol has re-opened a section of Highway 99 in Tulare County shut down by a fuel spill.
Dozens of drivers could do little more than watch as authorities dealt with a tanker leaking ethanol on Highway 99 near Goshen.
The northbound lanes were shut down for about two hours while crews transferred the leaking fuel.
tulare county, goshen, california highway patrol, local, tommy tran
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Family of boy who died in Los Banos DUI...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos