House fire in Fresno under investigation
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A house fire in Fresno's Tower District caused major damage and forced a family out of the home.
The Fresno Fire Department says the blaze started around 8 p.m. Saturday at a house on Echo and Thomas. The flames damaged the two story home and some nearby power lines.
Firefighters say the family living there was displaced, but no one was hurt.
The cause of the fire is under investigation, and authorities are still assessing the damage.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno county, fresno tower district, fire, fresno fire department, local
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 1 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos