Bishop John Steinbock remains in Critical Condition
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Diocese of Fresno has issued an update on the medical condition of Bishop John Steinbock. He's been in critical condition at Saint Agnes Medical Center for the past few weeks.
The diocese released a statement saying Bishop Steinbock's condition is still critical and that he continues to have difficulty breathing. Diocese officials also say the bishop reiterated his thanks and appreciation for all the prayers and notes he has received during his recovery.
Since august, Bishop Steinbock has been undergoing treatment for stage three lung cancer. Last month he was treated for blood clots in his right lung and in his legs.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos