Easton home badly damaged by fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno County family is safe, but their home is badly damaged after a destructive fire.
The flames broke out at a 3,000 square foot house on Geneva and Frantz in Easton. Firefighters say they arrived at about 7 p.m. - to find heavy smoke pouring from the home.
The son reportedly alerted the family to the fire -- and all four managed to get out without any injuries.
Firefighters estimate damage to home at $100,000. The cause of the fire is still unknown.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno county, fire, easton, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions