Easton home badly damaged by fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno County family is safe, but their home is badly damaged after a destructive fire.
The flames broke out at a 3,000 square foot house on Geneva and Frantz in Easton. Firefighters say they arrived at about 7 p.m. - to find heavy smoke pouring from the home.
The son reportedly alerted the family to the fire -- and all four managed to get out without any injuries.
Firefighters estimate damage to home at $100,000. The cause of the fire is still unknown.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno county, fire, easton, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos