Fresno Diocese officials elected Diocesan Administrator
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Diocese officials have elected the man who will govern the diocese until Bishop John Steinbock's successor is named.
Monsignor Myron Cotta has been appointed Diocesan Administrator.
Cotta currently serves in several church leadership roles. He will govern the Fresno Diocese until a Bishop is named by the Vatican.
NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos