Oakhurst Explosive materials investigation; Homeowner died last month
OAKHURST, Calif. (KFSN) -- Madera County and federal investigators are trying to determine why dozens of explosive materials were found inside an Oakhurst home.
54-year-old John Crimp passed away in November in Reno. He owned the Oakhurst home after his parents passed away three years ago.
Pictures show some of the fifty different agents found inside after a probate attorney tried clearing the area.
Clovis and Fresno Bomb Squads detonated the materials outside the home last week.
Investigators say Crimp did not have a criminal background. They don't know if he had any ties to criminal or terrorist groups.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
oakhurst, explosion, crimetracker, madera county, local, john-thomas kobos
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
- Conn. commuter train crash injures more than 60 32 min ago
- Brush fire in Southern California scorches 575 acres 32 min ago
- Pastor caught watching child porn at Disney World
- Clovis resident whose car was used in police chase talks
- Fresno foster youth overcomes adversity to graduate
- Eyewitness to Visalia OIS describes what he saw
- Frontier Airlines returns to Fresno
- Good Sports: Bulldogs in the Kitchen
- Grass fire contained in Fresno County
- Made in the Valley: Top O' The Morn Farms
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos