Oakhurst Explosive materials investigation; Homeowner died last month
OAKHURST, Calif. (KFSN) -- Madera County and federal investigators are trying to determine why dozens of explosive materials were found inside an Oakhurst home.
54-year-old John Crimp passed away in November in Reno. He owned the Oakhurst home after his parents passed away three years ago.
Pictures show some of the fifty different agents found inside after a probate attorney tried clearing the area.
Clovis and Fresno Bomb Squads detonated the materials outside the home last week.
Investigators say Crimp did not have a criminal background. They don't know if he had any ties to criminal or terrorist groups.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
oakhurst, explosion, crimetracker, madera county, local, john-thomas kobos
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers 48 min ago
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 6 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Educators inspiring girls to pursue STEM jobs
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- School running: Keeping kids moving
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos