Missing elderly man in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in the south valley are looking for an elderly man who wandered away from the hospital.
George Ocaranza was checked into the emergency room at Kaweah Delta for cuts and scrapes after he fell at his nursing home.
Police say he wandered away from the hospital at 4:30 Sunday morning.
He has dementia and is unaware of his surroundings. He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and sweatpants and a blue Dodgers hat.
If you've seen George, call Visalia Police at 559-713-4936.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
visalia, missing person, local
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba 3 min ago
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting 14 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Wonder Woman cast for Batman and Superman film
- Autopsy: Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Accuweather Forecast
56 min ago