Video release of missing elderly man in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Visalia hope new video will lead them to an elderly man missing for days in this severe weather.
George Ocaranza wandered away from Kaweah Delta Hospital on Sunday. This is video of him just before he left the hospital.
The 85-year-old had checked into the emergency room after falling at his nursing home. He has dementia and is unaware of his surroundings.
Ocaranza was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, sweatpants and a blue Dodgers hat. If you've seen him please call Visalia Police.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
missing person, visalia, tulare county, local
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots 47 min ago
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos