Video release of missing elderly man in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Visalia hope new video will lead them to an elderly man missing for days in this severe weather.
George Ocaranza wandered away from Kaweah Delta Hospital on Sunday. This is video of him just before he left the hospital.
The 85-year-old had checked into the emergency room after falling at his nursing home. He has dementia and is unaware of his surroundings.
Ocaranza was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt, sweatpants and a blue Dodgers hat. If you've seen him please call Visalia Police.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
missing person, visalia, tulare county, local
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Fire Safety