Deadly shooting at Fresno apartment complex
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are looking for the gunman who shot a man in central Fresno. It happened last night at an apartment complex on Dakota near First.
Police say they got a call about a possible shooting at the complex. Officers found a man shot in a car port.
He was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center where he died.
At this point, investigators say they have very little information to go on.
"We are asking the community's help for any information regarding why this took place and who our involved parties or suspects might be," Lt. Tom Rowe said.
Police still haven't determined the motive in this case -- or whether its gang related.
This is the 45th homicide in Fresno this year, last year at this time there were 41.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno central, fresno county, shooting, community regional medical center, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits