Deadly shooting at Fresno apartment complex
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are looking for the gunman who shot a man in central Fresno. It happened last night at an apartment complex on Dakota near First.
Police say they got a call about a possible shooting at the complex. Officers found a man shot in a car port.
He was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center where he died.
At this point, investigators say they have very little information to go on.
"We are asking the community's help for any information regarding why this took place and who our involved parties or suspects might be," Lt. Tom Rowe said.
Police still haven't determined the motive in this case -- or whether its gang related.
This is the 45th homicide in Fresno this year, last year at this time there were 41.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno central, fresno county, shooting, community regional medical center, local
- Deputy-involved shooting in Tulare County
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy 11 min ago
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident