Deadly shooting at Fresno apartment complex
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are looking for the gunman who shot a man in central Fresno. It happened last night at an apartment complex on Dakota near First.
Police say they got a call about a possible shooting at the complex. Officers found a man shot in a car port.
He was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center where he died.
At this point, investigators say they have very little information to go on.
"We are asking the community's help for any information regarding why this took place and who our involved parties or suspects might be," Lt. Tom Rowe said.
Police still haven't determined the motive in this case -- or whether its gang related.
This is the 45th homicide in Fresno this year, last year at this time there were 41.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno central, fresno county, shooting, community regional medical center, local
- Fresno State's Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 6 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints