Deadly shooting at Fresno apartment complex
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police are looking for the gunman who shot a man in central Fresno. It happened last night at an apartment complex on Dakota near First.
Police say they got a call about a possible shooting at the complex. Officers found a man shot in a car port.
He was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center where he died.
At this point, investigators say they have very little information to go on.
"We are asking the community's help for any information regarding why this took place and who our involved parties or suspects might be," Lt. Tom Rowe said.
Police still haven't determined the motive in this case -- or whether its gang related.
This is the 45th homicide in Fresno this year, last year at this time there were 41.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno central, fresno county, shooting, community regional medical center, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos