Power outage in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Here in the valley the power has been restored in East Central Fresno after a late night outage.
The power went off for several hours Sunday night near Peach and Hedges leaving several hundred customers in the dark.
Fresno Police say the outage is believed to be tied to a leaning power pole.
PG&E crews worked into the night to fix the problem and had power restored within a couple of hours.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
pg&e, fresno county, fresno east central, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos