Fresno Police: power outage contributed to crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police say the power outage contributed to an overnight accident on Peach and Olive.
Traffic lights were out at the intersection when a mini van collided with a taxi carrying a passenger around midnight.
The woman in the van and the taxi driver and passenger were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Fresno Police want to remind drivers to treat intersections like a four-way stop when the traffic lights are out.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno police department, auto, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs 8 min ago
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report 4 min ago
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Fallout from Target's data breach 58 min ago
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Accuweather Forecast
44 min ago