Fresno Police: power outage contributed to crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police say the power outage contributed to an overnight accident on Peach and Olive.
Traffic lights were out at the intersection when a mini van collided with a taxi carrying a passenger around midnight.
The woman in the van and the taxi driver and passenger were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Fresno Police want to remind drivers to treat intersections like a four-way stop when the traffic lights are out.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno police department, auto, local
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 6 min ago
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested 3 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas 55 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up