Weather caused icy roads in Fresno Co.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Freezing, overnight temperatures made for some dangerous driving conditions on Valley road Friday morning for the second time this week.
An Action News photographer caught this truck skidding off the road Friday morning in Fresno County.
It happened on Shaw Ave. near McCall just after 7a.m. The driver and his passenger were not hurt but the driver says it all happened so fast.
California Highway Patrol Officers want to remind everyone to be on the lookout for dangerous conditions and remember to slow down, especially with many people headed to New Years Eve celebrations Friday night.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno county, fresno, california highway patrol, safety, local
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Accuweather Forecast
23 min ago
- Fire Safety