Power outage in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- So Cal Edison says lights went out at 7:50 pm Friday evening.
Area affected includes neighborhood in North Visalia bounded by Mooney Blvd. to the east, Corvina Ave. to the north, Demaree Road to the West, and Connelly Ave. to the south.
8,100 customers are affected. So Cal Edison crews say circuits were tripped at the Riverway Substation and something caused an outage. They don't know the exact cause yet.
There is no estimated time of restoration.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
visalia, tulare county, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos