Power outage in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- So Cal Edison says lights went out at 7:50 pm Friday evening.
Area affected includes neighborhood in North Visalia bounded by Mooney Blvd. to the east, Corvina Ave. to the north, Demaree Road to the West, and Connelly Ave. to the south.
8,100 customers are affected. So Cal Edison crews say circuits were tripped at the Riverway Substation and something caused an outage. They don't know the exact cause yet.
There is no estimated time of restoration.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
visalia, tulare county, local
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos