Suspects held in Fresno ampm robbery
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have arrested suspects they believe are responsible for an armed robbery in north Fresno.
Robbery charges were filed against Edgar Agundez, Noe Leon, and Yesenia Torres Wednesday.
Investigators say the three were involved in a robbery at an ampm on Blackstone and Bullard early Tuesday morning.
After taking money from a cash register, one of the suspects took off in a car waiting outside.
Police caught up with the suspects after a short chase that ended with a crash in downtown Fresno.
One of the suspects, Edgar Agundez, is also being linked to another robbery at the Shell Gas Station on Blackstone and Dakota.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
crimetracker, robbery, fresno, fresno county, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake 14 min ago
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees