Guns, drugs and Bulldog gang members
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police have arrested five people accused of selling stolen cars, drugs, and guns.
Cameras caught several of the transactions -- including one, where an undercover agent purchased one of three stolen vehicles from a female Bulldog gang member, as other suspects acted as lookouts.
Investigators say those suspects led them to another group who sold them three firearms, including an semi- automatic assault rifle.
Police later seized twenty pounds of marijuana, gang paraphernalia, and auto theft tools while serving search warrants.
A total of five suspected gang members were arrested -- and could now face federal charges.
Three other suspects are still wanted.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno police department, fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, bulldog gang, local
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits