Local

Investigators: 2 girls and 2 adults poisoned

Monday, January 17, 2011

A 27-year-old Oakhurst woman woke up Sunday morning to find her mother, her brother and her two young daughters unresponsive.

                  |   Watch Video Above for Extended Coverage   |

Investigators say they died from carbon monoxide poisoning at a home on Royal Oaks Drive near Pine Ridge.

         NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
        BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER

(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Get more Local »


Tags:
oakhurst, local, sontaya rose
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement