Roosters stolen, four arrested in Delhi
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Merced County have arrested suspects in a case involving stolen roosters.
Deputies say 19-year-old Kyle Clardy and his 18-year-old girlfriend, Aleida Quintana, and two unidentified juveniles stole roosters from several homes.
Investigators found the suspects at a home in Delhi where they were allegedly using some of the stolen roosters to fight.
The suspects confessed to stealing the birds and led investigators to the orchard where they had kept other stolen roosters, all of which were dead.
All four face several charges including animal cruelty and grand theft.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
crimetracker, theft, madera county, delhi, local
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland