Suspicious house fire in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The dense fog delayed Fresno firefighters trying to save a burning home in Southeast Fresno.
The fire broke out just before 2:30 a.m. Monday morning at Kerckhoff near Fifth. Once fighters were able to get to the scene, they found heavy smoke and flames coming from the home.
Firefighters were able to put out the fire in five minutes.
Investigators are now calling the fire suspicious and Fresno Police Officers are working with fire officials to figure out how the flames started.
No one was home at the time of the fire.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fire, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident