Suspicious house fire in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The dense fog delayed Fresno firefighters trying to save a burning home in Southeast Fresno.
The fire broke out just before 2:30 a.m. Monday morning at Kerckhoff near Fifth. Once fighters were able to get to the scene, they found heavy smoke and flames coming from the home.
Firefighters were able to put out the fire in five minutes.
Investigators are now calling the fire suspicious and Fresno Police Officers are working with fire officials to figure out how the flames started.
No one was home at the time of the fire.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fire, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Fresno man