Suspicious house fire in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The dense fog delayed Fresno firefighters trying to save a burning home in Southeast Fresno.
The fire broke out just before 2:30 a.m. Monday morning at Kerckhoff near Fifth. Once fighters were able to get to the scene, they found heavy smoke and flames coming from the home.
Firefighters were able to put out the fire in five minutes.
Investigators are now calling the fire suspicious and Fresno Police Officers are working with fire officials to figure out how the flames started.
No one was home at the time of the fire.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fire, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos