Suspicious house fire in Southeast Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The dense fog delayed Fresno firefighters trying to save a burning home in Southeast Fresno.
The fire broke out just before 2:30 a.m. Monday morning at Kerckhoff near Fifth. Once fighters were able to get to the scene, they found heavy smoke and flames coming from the home.
Firefighters were able to put out the fire in five minutes.
Investigators are now calling the fire suspicious and Fresno Police Officers are working with fire officials to figure out how the flames started.
No one was home at the time of the fire.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fire, fresno southeast, fresno, fresno county, local
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
- 5 honored for helping save Clovis man's life
- Tulare burglary suspect shot, killed by TX trooper
- Did Apple map capture Loch Ness Monster?