Sexual assault charges dropped against a Three Rivers couple
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County prosecutors dropped sexual assault charges against a south valley couple. Sheriff's detectives were investigating the incident in at an apartment complex in Three Rivers.
Deputies say Mishael Nicely and Stanton Lavey kidnapped and then sexually assaulted a nineteen-year-old woman. But before their arraignment Tuesday, the Tulare County District Attorney's Office decided not to file criminal charges. Nicely and Lavey have since been released from jail.
The district attorney's office says the investigation is still ongoing.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
court, crimetracker, three rivers, tulare county, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes 50 min ago
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Accuweather Forecast
49 min ago
- Fresno State program gets students...
50 min ago
- Work underway on new mural in Downtown Fresno
57 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos