Fog causes school and flight delays
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley is still under a dense fog advisory until 1 p.m. Wednesday and students at nearly three dozen schools and school districts are getting a late start to their day.
At Fresno Yosemite International Airport, travelers once again faced some fog-related flight cancellations, but several planes were still able to fly.
At least five morning flights were canceled, many because the airlines were not able to bring in the needed planes the night before.
Wednesday morning's conditions were an improvement over yesterday, when nearly all the early morning flights were canceled due to poor visibility.
Reduced visibility had drivers once again taking it slow on the roads. The foggy conditions also made 35 valley schools issue delays.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fog, local, christine park
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies
- Chopper drops 2,600 golf balls for a good cause
- Blackbeard's hosts large Easter egg hunt
- Easter Brunch recipe