Fog causes school and flight delays
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley is still under a dense fog advisory until 1 p.m. Wednesday and students at nearly three dozen schools and school districts are getting a late start to their day.
At Fresno Yosemite International Airport, travelers once again faced some fog-related flight cancellations, but several planes were still able to fly.
At least five morning flights were canceled, many because the airlines were not able to bring in the needed planes the night before.
Wednesday morning's conditions were an improvement over yesterday, when nearly all the early morning flights were canceled due to poor visibility.
Reduced visibility had drivers once again taking it slow on the roads. The foggy conditions also made 35 valley schools issue delays.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fog, local, christine park
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini, 51, dies
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns 37 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder