Fog causes school and flight delays
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley is still under a dense fog advisory until 1 p.m. Wednesday and students at nearly three dozen schools and school districts are getting a late start to their day.
At Fresno Yosemite International Airport, travelers once again faced some fog-related flight cancellations, but several planes were still able to fly.
At least five morning flights were canceled, many because the airlines were not able to bring in the needed planes the night before.
Wednesday morning's conditions were an improvement over yesterday, when nearly all the early morning flights were canceled due to poor visibility.
Reduced visibility had drivers once again taking it slow on the roads. The foggy conditions also made 35 valley schools issue delays.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fog, local, christine park
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard 19 min ago
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases 43 min ago
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- Accuweather Forecast
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos