Fog causes flight delays at FYI
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The dense fog is once again delaying airline passengers at Fresno Yosemite International.
Action News checked out the departure and arrivals at the airport in east central Fresno overnight and found several flights scheduled to take off were canceled.
They include flights to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Salt Lake City and Phoenix.
Several flights to and from FYI have been canceled or delayed in recent days because of the dense fog.
Airport officials recommend checking on your flight directly with your airline before going to the airport.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno-yosemite international airport, fog, fresno, fresno county, local, nancy osborne
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos