Fog causes flight delays at FYI
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The dense fog is once again delaying airline passengers at Fresno Yosemite International.
Action News checked out the departure and arrivals at the airport in east central Fresno overnight and found several flights scheduled to take off were canceled.
They include flights to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Salt Lake City and Phoenix.
Several flights to and from FYI have been canceled or delayed in recent days because of the dense fog.
Airport officials recommend checking on your flight directly with your airline before going to the airport.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno-yosemite international airport, fog, fresno, fresno county, local, nancy osborne
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos