Fog causes flight delays at FYI
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The dense fog is once again delaying airline passengers at Fresno Yosemite International.
Action News checked out the departure and arrivals at the airport in east central Fresno overnight and found several flights scheduled to take off were canceled.
They include flights to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Salt Lake City and Phoenix.
Several flights to and from FYI have been canceled or delayed in recent days because of the dense fog.
Airport officials recommend checking on your flight directly with your airline before going to the airport.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno-yosemite international airport, fog, fresno, fresno county, local, nancy osborne
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno 26 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster