Clovis man arrested after string of car burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley man is in custody in connection to a string of burglaries at an industrial complex in Clovis.
Craig Munger was arrested around 7 p.m. last night at a Clovis tow yard on Holland near Gettysburg.
Clovis Police were responding to a suspicious call in the area when they found the 47-year-old breaking into a car. Officers say they've been investigating a series of recent car thefts in the parking lots of the industrial complex.
The car Munger was trying to steal was inside a fenced and locked area. Munger faces numerous theft and burglary charges.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
clovis, fresno county, crimetracker, auto, burglary, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals