Clovis man arrested after string of car burglaries
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Valley man is in custody in connection to a string of burglaries at an industrial complex in Clovis.
Craig Munger was arrested around 7 p.m. last night at a Clovis tow yard on Holland near Gettysburg.
Clovis Police were responding to a suspicious call in the area when they found the 47-year-old breaking into a car. Officers say they've been investigating a series of recent car thefts in the parking lots of the industrial complex.
The car Munger was trying to steal was inside a fenced and locked area. Munger faces numerous theft and burglary charges.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
clovis, fresno county, crimetracker, auto, burglary, local
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 52 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Photos: Valley families celebrate Easter
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's