Tachi Palace dealers charged with grand theft
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two blackjack dealers are in jail accused of trying to carry out a scheme at Tachi Palace Casino in Lemoore.
Kings County deputies say the two suspects Sourivanh Henemoutnry of Porterville and Ge Vang of Fresno were caught on tape stealing numerous $500 casino chips.
They say one suspect pocketed the chips, handed it off to the other, and had a friend or relative cash them out, since dealers aren't allowed to.
Investigators believe they stole up to $5,000 worth of chips.
They're charged with grand theft and conspiracy.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos