Mobile home fire in West Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno City Firefighters are trying to figure out what started a mobile home fire Saturday night.
Fire officials say the fire broke out after midnight at a mobile home park on west Shields near Valentine in West Central Fresno.
Fresno City Fire says no one was inside the double-wide mobile home when the fire started.
Officials say they had the fire under control just 10 minutes after they arrived on scene.
The mobile home is considered a total loss--but firefighters say the damage could have been worse if people were inside the home at the time of the fire.
"No one was inside the home at the time... but the owner did show up... we did find her dogs... so no casualties," Don Bier said.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno county, fresno west central, fire, fresno fire department, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals