Wet roads in Fresno cause series of crashes
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Slick roads caused a series of crashes on a North Fresno freeway Sunday afternoon.
The California Highway Patrol says several accidents on Highway 41 involved a total of ten cars around 3 p.m.
This is video from one of the accidents in the northbound lanes of 41 at Herndon.
Investigators say cars driving too fast on the wet roads caused the first accident and other vehicles crashed when they weren't able to stop in time.
Officials are reporting only minor injuries in all of the accidents.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
california highway patrol, fresno county, fresno, auto, local
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- Pep Boys shops closed and under suspension
- Young woman dies in hit-run crash on Highway 99
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Clovis mother writes 'It's Ok, Mama Has Cancer'
- Arraignment postponed in accidental Fresno shooting
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Merced water restrictions a step closer to reality
- Car crash knocks doctor's office off its foundation
- Small Wyoming town evacuated after gas explosion
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Memory palace: coping with chemo brain
- Valley sees progress against air pollution