Man killed in Madera Co. accident identified
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators in the North Valley have identified the person killed in a Madera County accident Friday.
The accident happened near Roads 600 and 603 around 3:30 Friday morning.
Highway Patrol Investigators say 22-year-old Gabriel Gonzales was traveling south on road 600 when he drove off the road.
His vehicle overturned after crossing into the other lane. No other vehicles were involved in the accident.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
madera county, california highway patrol, auto, local
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather