Investigators: alcohol a factor in Tulare Co. crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 22-year old man died Saturday night in Tulare County when police say his car left the freeway and hit a tree.
It happened shortly after 9 p.m. at Highway 99 near Ave. 76.
The California Highway Patrol says the man's car went into the center median, veered back across the southbound lanes of the freeway and hit a tree.
The man hasn't been identified but investigators say alcohol appears to have been a factor in the crash.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
tulare county, auto, california highway patrol, local
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter 55 min ago
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover