Hmong leaders and dignitaries remember General Vang Pao
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Mourners will be back for the fifth day of funeral services at the Fresno Convention Center Tuesday morning to honor Hmong leader General Vang Pao.
Families lined up late last night to walk past the general's casket as he lies in state.
Monday, dignitaries and other Hmong leaders shared their memories of the general -- telling stories of his contributions to Hmong culture and to the world.
Funeral services continue Tuesday morning with Hmong rituals at 8 a.m.
From 9 a.m. to noon, more messages of condolence will be read.
At noon, Hmong rituals and a blessing for General Vang Pao and his family will be open to the public.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
general vang pao, fresno downtown, fresno, fresno county, local
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 32 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February 40 min ago
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor