Man killed by his own car identified
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in the North Valley have identified the man killed in a car crash Thursday night.
It happened at the Highway 152 and Highway 99 junction.
Officials say 20-year-old Francisco Vargas was standing by his car on the overpass when another car crashed into it.
Vargas's own car then hit and killed him.
The Highway Patrol is still looking into what caused the other driver to crash into the parked car.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires