Man killed by his own car identified
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in the North Valley have identified the man killed in a car crash Thursday night.
It happened at the Highway 152 and Highway 99 junction.
Officials say 20-year-old Francisco Vargas was standing by his car on the overpass when another car crashed into it.
Vargas's own car then hit and killed him.
The Highway Patrol is still looking into what caused the other driver to crash into the parked car.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno 40 min ago
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos