Man killed by his own car identified
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in the North Valley have identified the man killed in a car crash Thursday night.
It happened at the Highway 152 and Highway 99 junction.
Officials say 20-year-old Francisco Vargas was standing by his car on the overpass when another car crashed into it.
Vargas's own car then hit and killed him.
The Highway Patrol is still looking into what caused the other driver to crash into the parked car.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy