Man died in hospital after he was shot in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man has died after being shot in a Central Fresno neighborhood earlier this week.
Julio Rodriguez, 31, was found lying on the sidewalk of Fresno Street near Belmont just before midnight on Thursday.
Police found the man unconscious and took him to CRMC. He died Friday morning.
Police have not arrested any suspects and are not yet ruling his death a homicide.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno central, fresno county, shooting, community regional medical center, crimetracker, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast 39 min ago
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks 39 min ago
- Fresno woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Photos: Blood Moon seen across Valley skies
- Man rushes past security at Fresno airport