Man died in hospital after he was shot in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man has died after being shot in a Central Fresno neighborhood earlier this week.
Julio Rodriguez, 31, was found lying on the sidewalk of Fresno Street near Belmont just before midnight on Thursday.
Police found the man unconscious and took him to CRMC. He died Friday morning.
Police have not arrested any suspects and are not yet ruling his death a homicide.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno central, fresno county, shooting, community regional medical center, crimetracker, local
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals