Man died in hospital after he was shot in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno man has died after being shot in a Central Fresno neighborhood earlier this week.
Julio Rodriguez, 31, was found lying on the sidewalk of Fresno Street near Belmont just before midnight on Thursday.
Police found the man unconscious and took him to CRMC. He died Friday morning.
Police have not arrested any suspects and are not yet ruling his death a homicide.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno central, fresno county, shooting, community regional medical center, crimetracker, local
- 2 Men accused of firing 40 shots at law enforcement
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover 26 min ago
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive cobalt box found empty 25 min ago
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades 25 min ago
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- OTRC: Paul Walker autopsy results released
- BART train evacuated after brake problem
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique