Car crashes into Fresno County church
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Fresno County church took a hit Sunday after a driver lost control and drove into the building.
No one was at Immanuel Lutheran Church when the accident happened Sunday afternoon. The crash caused some flooding in the men's bathroom after the car hit a pipe.
A witness said the driver is not a member of the church but is a friend of a congregant. He's expected to be okay.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
easton, fresno county, local
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95 16 min ago
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm