Man killed in meat grinder accident in Kings County
KINGS COUNTY, Calif. -- State investigators are looking into the death of a man who fell into a meat grinder in the south valley.
Kings County Sheriff's Deputies found the body of 72-year-old Leopoldo Gutierrez in a meat grinder Monday morning at the Central Valley meat packing plant in Hanford.
Deputies are calling the death an accident, but it remains under investigation. The case will be sent to the California Division of Occupational Safety and Health.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
kings county, hanford, local
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits 37 min ago
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...