Man killed in meat grinder accident in Kings County
KINGS COUNTY, Calif. -- State investigators are looking into the death of a man who fell into a meat grinder in the south valley.
Kings County Sheriff's Deputies found the body of 72-year-old Leopoldo Gutierrez in a meat grinder Monday morning at the Central Valley meat packing plant in Hanford.
Deputies are calling the death an accident, but it remains under investigation. The case will be sent to the California Division of Occupational Safety and Health.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
kings county, hanford, local
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development 37 min ago
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- City of Fresno to hire 8 people to help...
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos