Fresno marijuana dispensary targeted by burglars again
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- For the second time in two weeks, burglars have targeted marijuana collective in Old Fig.
Sheriff's deputies arrested Daniel Jordan, George Hill, and a 15-year-old boy for breaking a window at the Central Valley collective over the weekend.
Neighbors say they're worried the business has become a magnet for crime. But collective owners say they keep security on site and they've helped the sheriff's department solve both crimes.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, crimetracker, marijuana, medical marijuana, fresno fig garden, local, corin hoggard
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 2 min ago
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF 2 min ago
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows 29 min ago
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Traffic flowing through "Braided Ramps"
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos