4 suspects in high speed chase facing felony charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Madera County prosecutors have filed a long list of felony charges against four suspects -- arrested after a high speed chase that ended near River Park.
A witness snapped these photos as officers held the suspects at gunpoint in the Villagio Shopping Center parking lot.
Investigators say the suspects were in a stolen car, and they led officers on a high speed chase for more than 40 miles.
Ruben and Lena Walker are being held without bail because they already had outstanding warrants.
Investigators also say Ruben Walker and Juan Ramirez are known gang members.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
madera county, madera, high speed chase, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls