4 suspects in high speed chase facing felony charges
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Madera County prosecutors have filed a long list of felony charges against four suspects -- arrested after a high speed chase that ended near River Park.
A witness snapped these photos as officers held the suspects at gunpoint in the Villagio Shopping Center parking lot.
Investigators say the suspects were in a stolen car, and they led officers on a high speed chase for more than 40 miles.
Ruben and Lena Walker are being held without bail because they already had outstanding warrants.
Investigators also say Ruben Walker and Juan Ramirez are known gang members.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
madera county, madera, high speed chase, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 10 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos