Apartment fire in Fresno displaces 2 families
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fire investigators are looking into what caused a fire at a northeast Fresno apartment complex.
It happened Saturday afternoon in the area of Sixth and San Ramon. Fire destroyed one unit, and two others were damaged by smoke.
Firefighters say two people were injured when the fire began. They were taken to the hospital -- and their conditions are unknown.
In all, the fire displaced two families.
"Normally we work collaboratively with the Red Cross to assist families with housing. But the apartment complex has the ability to place them in empty units at this time."
Crews from the Fresno and Clovis Fire Departments worked to put out the fire. The cause of the fire is still unknown.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
fresno, fresno county, fire, fresno fire department, local
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Man allegedly downloads child porn at McDonald's
- Obama defends drone strikes but says no cure-all
- Crisis Map of Moore, Oklahoma Tornado Damage
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case