It's Kids Day!!!
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Thousands of volunteers in 20 valley cities hit the streets as part of Kids Day, including Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin.
"My children have been served at Children's Hospital so I know how important it is to our community happy to be out here to help," said Swearengin.
Today marks the 24th Annual Kids Day to raise money for Children's Hospital. All you have to do is pick up a special "Kids Day" edition of the Fresno Bee. You can buy the newspaper all over the valley for just $1.
Thousands of Kids Day volunteers were on street corners across the valley to sell the special edition of the Fresno Bee.
Last year, volunteers raised more than $435,000 for Children's Hospital. All the money raised through "Kids Day" stays right here in the valley to help local kids.
ABC30 is a proud partner in this annual fundraiser for Children's Hospital.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about