Kids Day Final total: $440,000
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Your generosity has just set a new record for the annual Kids Day fundraiser.
The fundraiser to help Children's Hospital Central California has surpassed its goal.
The final count shows Tuesday's Kids Day efforts brought the hospital $440,000.
Tuesday, dozens of volunteers stood on street corners selling newspapers for the annual event. But it's not too late to pitch in.
If you'd like to donate $5 right now, you can text "GEORGE" to 90999.
A big thanks to everyone who helped. The Fresno Bee and ABC30 are sponsors of Kids Day.
fresno bee, childrens hospital central california, fresno, fresno county, local
- Man found dead with gunshot wounds in Visalia 8 min ago
- Triple stabbing in East Central Fresno
- Visalia Police: Street racer crashes into mattress store
- Fire sprinklers cause flooding at FCOE after small fire
- Sanger police chase ends in crash
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Man killed in rollover crash near Caruthers
- Wyoming gas explosion prompts evacuation of town
- Clashes in east Ukraine leave at least 2 dead
- Activists: Syrian airstrikes in north kill 18
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter during attack
- Man worried 'MURDER' tattoo might hurt his case
- Clovis mother writes 'It's Ok, Mama Has Cancer'