Kids Day Final total: $440,000
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Your generosity has just set a new record for the annual Kids Day fundraiser.
The fundraiser to help Children's Hospital Central California has surpassed its goal.
The final count shows Tuesday's Kids Day efforts brought the hospital $440,000.
Tuesday, dozens of volunteers stood on street corners selling newspapers for the annual event. But it's not too late to pitch in.
If you'd like to donate $5 right now, you can text "GEORGE" to 90999.
A big thanks to everyone who helped. The Fresno Bee and ABC30 are sponsors of Kids Day.
fresno bee, childrens hospital central california, fresno, fresno county, local
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Valley man kills intruder with samurai sword
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
- Sikh man who was beaten shares his story
- Police investigate a home invasion in Central Fresno
- Mother of a Fresno toddler talks after hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos