Kids Day Final total: $440,000
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Your generosity has just set a new record for the annual Kids Day fundraiser.
The fundraiser to help Children's Hospital Central California has surpassed its goal.
The final count shows Tuesday's Kids Day efforts brought the hospital $440,000.
Tuesday, dozens of volunteers stood on street corners selling newspapers for the annual event. But it's not too late to pitch in.
If you'd like to donate $5 right now, you can text "GEORGE" to 90999.
A big thanks to everyone who helped. The Fresno Bee and ABC30 are sponsors of Kids Day.
fresno bee, childrens hospital central california, fresno, fresno county, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies