Easton home destroyed by fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Fire Officials are looking into what caused a fire that destroyed a home in Easton this weekend.
The fire broke out in the area of Cherry Ave. and South Ave. just before 6 p.m. Saturday night.
Crews from several stations responded to fight the flames of the abandoned home, but they were not able to save it.
fresno county, easton, fire, local
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 5 min ago
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks
- California cherry harvest begins
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition