Yosemite National Park reopens for limited use
YOSEMITE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Yosemite is still without power, but people were allowed in Thursday morning for the first time since Sunday.
Admission is free right now, and it will stay that way until power is fully restored. PG&E crews hope to have Yosemite back online by Saturday evening. Right now, some buildings are running off generators, including the Ahwanee Hotel.
The park closed at 7:00 p.m., but it's expected to be open full-time starting Friday.
yosemite, local, sara sandrik
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno 28 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Apartment fire displaces 8 people in SE Fresno 15 min ago
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Parker surprises fans with Parker Gram
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos