Yosemite National Park reopens for limited use
YOSEMITE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Yosemite is still without power, but people were allowed in Thursday morning for the first time since Sunday.
Admission is free right now, and it will stay that way until power is fully restored. PG&E crews hope to have Yosemite back online by Saturday evening. Right now, some buildings are running off generators, including the Ahwanee Hotel.
The park closed at 7:00 p.m., but it's expected to be open full-time starting Friday.
yosemite, local, sara sandrik
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested 8 min ago
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno 32 min ago
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car 46 min ago
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- Near drownings on the rise
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor...
8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos