Power restored to Yosemite National Park
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Yosemite was back open Sunday morning almost a week after power outages forced the National Park to close its doors.
Park officials say power has been restored to the entire park and it is completely open to visitors this weekend.
Yosemite closed last Sunday when the power went out in the area.
Later in the week it reopened on a limited basis, only allowing people into the park between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Now -- the park is reopened full time -- weather permitting.
storm, yosemite national park, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos