Power restored to Yosemite National Park
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Yosemite was back open Sunday morning almost a week after power outages forced the National Park to close its doors.
Park officials say power has been restored to the entire park and it is completely open to visitors this weekend.
Yosemite closed last Sunday when the power went out in the area.
Later in the week it reopened on a limited basis, only allowing people into the park between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Now -- the park is reopened full time -- weather permitting.
storm, yosemite national park, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos