Rockslide closes HWY 168 in Fresno Co.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Another rockslide has closed Highway 168 in Fresno County.
California Highway Patrol officials say that Highway 168 at the four-lane is closed in both directions while crews get the roadway cleared.
Eastbound 168 is closed at the Park and Ride at Lodge Road. Westbound 168 is closed at Auberry Road.
They do not have an estimate on when the highway will reopen.
Motorists can use Auberry Road or Tollhouse Road as alertnate routes.
fresno county, california highway patrol, local
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Asparagus demand goes up as supply shrinks 19 min ago
- California cherry harvest begins 17 min ago
- California sheep ranchers face high costs, competition 13 min ago
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Accuweather Forecast
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos