Rockslide closes HWY 168 in Fresno Co.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Another rockslide has closed Highway 168 in Fresno County.
California Highway Patrol officials say that Highway 168 at the four-lane is closed in both directions while crews get the roadway cleared.
Eastbound 168 is closed at the Park and Ride at Lodge Road. Westbound 168 is closed at Auberry Road.
They do not have an estimate on when the highway will reopen.
Motorists can use Auberry Road or Tollhouse Road as alertnate routes.
fresno county, california highway patrol, local
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police 34 min ago
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos