Rockslide closes HWY 168 in Fresno Co.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Another rockslide has closed Highway 168 in Fresno County.
California Highway Patrol officials say that Highway 168 at the four-lane is closed in both directions while crews get the roadway cleared.
Eastbound 168 is closed at the Park and Ride at Lodge Road. Westbound 168 is closed at Auberry Road.
They do not have an estimate on when the highway will reopen.
Motorists can use Auberry Road or Tollhouse Road as alertnate routes.
fresno county, california highway patrol, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed 47 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs