Rockslide closes HWY 168 in Fresno Co.
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Another rockslide has closed Highway 168 in Fresno County.
California Highway Patrol officials say that Highway 168 at the four-lane is closed in both directions while crews get the roadway cleared.
Eastbound 168 is closed at the Park and Ride at Lodge Road. Westbound 168 is closed at Auberry Road.
They do not have an estimate on when the highway will reopen.
Motorists can use Auberry Road or Tollhouse Road as alertnate routes.
fresno county, california highway patrol, local
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno 7 min ago
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints