Deadly motorcycle accident in Coalinga
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One person is dead and another injured after a motorcycle accident.
It happened on Highway 198 in Coalinga Sunday.
Officers with the Coalinga Police Department say the driver of the motorcycle collided with another vehicle.
The motorcycle driver, 46-year-old Edward Ramirez was airlifted to Community Regional Medical Center to be treated for his injuries. His passenger, 46-year-old Carmen Ramirez died at the scene.
The investigation determined the driver of the car was making an illegal u-turn. That person's identity has not been released.
coalinga, fresno county, local
- USC defeats Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- Man stabs his uncle in the neck in SE Fresno 14 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Record number of manatee deaths reported in 2013
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Parker surprises fans with Parker Gram
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos