Suspicious death; Bomb squad called near Mendota
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office is investigating a suspicious death near Mendota.
Investigators say an adult male living at a mobile home on Whitesbridge and San Mateo in Fresno County was found dead by a roommate around 4:30 Tuesday afternoon. Detectives also found an explosive device which needed to be denoted by the bomb squad.
The Fresno County Coroner has not released a cause of death and no arrests have been made.
fresno county, mendota, fresno county sheriff department, crimetracker, local, tommy tran
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network 13 min ago
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east