Winter-like storm moves into Central California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The calendar says April, but Storm Warn 30 looks more like it would in December as a cold, storm blows into the Valley.
A few light showers moved into Downtown Fresno this morning just after 9 a.m.. The showers were enough to force a few people pull out their umbrellas near Tulare and M Street.
At China Peak snow began to fall there just after 8:30 a.m. An action news viewer reported snow at the 2,800-foot level in Mariposa County Thursday morning.
local, doug collins
- Photos: 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire 55 min ago
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Local heroes honored for bravery in Fresno
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- $20 thousand reward for missing Fresno man
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Lemoore Naval Air Station pilots return home
- Fatal Planada shooting alarmingly similar to another