Winter-like storm moves into Central California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The calendar says April, but Storm Warn 30 looks more like it would in December as a cold, storm blows into the Valley.
A few light showers moved into Downtown Fresno this morning just after 9 a.m.. The showers were enough to force a few people pull out their umbrellas near Tulare and M Street.
At China Peak snow began to fall there just after 8:30 a.m. An action news viewer reported snow at the 2,800-foot level in Mariposa County Thursday morning.
local, doug collins
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- 10 more bodies found inside sunken ferry by divers
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Police arrest 2 suspects in Merced shooting
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- Credit card skimming device found at gas station
- 2 Fresno men arrested in NY for heroin possession
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Singer Juan Gabriel released from Vegas hospital
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos