Winter-like storm moves into Central California
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The calendar says April, but Storm Warn 30 looks more like it would in December as a cold, storm blows into the Valley.
A few light showers moved into Downtown Fresno this morning just after 9 a.m.. The showers were enough to force a few people pull out their umbrellas near Tulare and M Street.
At China Peak snow began to fall there just after 8:30 a.m. An action news viewer reported snow at the 2,800-foot level in Mariposa County Thursday morning.
local, doug collins
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years