Man arrested after he barricaded himself in Clovis home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A neighborhood was being blocked off by Police Saturday night after a man barricaded himself inside and then threatened to burn the place down.
The standoff began Saturday afternoon when police say a Clovis man attacked his neighbor.
Several streets were blocked off in a Clovis neighborhood and Santa Ana was closed from Clovis Ave. to Dewitt.
clovis, fresno county, swat, clovis police department, crimetracker, local, rick montanez
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe 12 min ago
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Chowchilla
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east 5 min ago
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite