Man shot outside Fresno gas station dies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man shot outside of a Fresno gas station last week has died.
Donald Young, 54, was shot Tuesday night at the Shell station at Highway 99 and Belmont.
He had been hospitalized at Community Regional Medical Center since.
Fresno Police say they don't know why Young was targeted.
So far, they haven't made any arrests.
fresno, fresno county, fresno west central, shooting, crimetracker, community regional medical center, fresno police department, local
- Car crash knocks doctor's office off its foundation 3 min ago
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos