Coarsegold woman a finalist in Energizer campaign
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Coarsegold woman has been nominated as one of the top 10 finalists for Energizer's "Keep Going" Campaign to win $10,000.
The Energizer Bunny came to Fresno to honor Susanne Waite for the campaign which recognizes people who make positive contributions in their communities.
Monday, she was honored with $1,000 that will go to the charity of her choice.
But if she wins the battery company's campaign, she could get an additional $15,000 to donate.
Waite founded the Kennedy's Disease Association in 2000, which awards money to help fight the neuromuscular disease, a disease her husband is battling.
In order for Waite to win the campaign prize, people must cast a vote for her on the Energizer website.
coarsegold, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge 32 min ago
- Yellow Jacket iPhone stun gun case
- Valley home invasion suspect arrested in Reno
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community
- Unemployment applications fall by 23,000 16 min ago
- Fresno pot shop closes amid ABC30 investigation
- New Fresno State president has strong Valley roots
- Dr. Joe Castro named new Fresno State president
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Merced County launches Citizen Alert system
- Budget improvements for Fresno Unified
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore
- Accuweather Forecast
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos