Several burning trees caused power outages in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hundreds of workers in Downtown Fresno spent part of the morning in the dark after several pine trees caught fire and damaged PG&E transmission lines.
The outage affected everything from the courts -- to the Fresno City Council meeting.
Some people were also stuck in a city hall elevator for about 30-minutes, before power was finally restored.
Investigators say the fire broke out in a nearby alley. The cause has not been determined.
fresno, fresno downtown, fire, pg&e, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos