Several burning trees caused power outages in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hundreds of workers in Downtown Fresno spent part of the morning in the dark after several pine trees caught fire and damaged PG&E transmission lines.
The outage affected everything from the courts -- to the Fresno City Council meeting.
Some people were also stuck in a city hall elevator for about 30-minutes, before power was finally restored.
Investigators say the fire broke out in a nearby alley. The cause has not been determined.
fresno, fresno downtown, fire, pg&e, local
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 15 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Man with no pants attacks Merced woman, police say 2 min ago
- 3rd person dies from South By Southwest crash
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos