Several burning trees caused power outages in Downtown Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hundreds of workers in Downtown Fresno spent part of the morning in the dark after several pine trees caught fire and damaged PG&E transmission lines.
The outage affected everything from the courts -- to the Fresno City Council meeting.
Some people were also stuck in a city hall elevator for about 30-minutes, before power was finally restored.
Investigators say the fire broke out in a nearby alley. The cause has not been determined.
fresno, fresno downtown, fire, pg&e, local
- Fresno State's new president has been selected
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 24 min ago
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts